Got a job or task that requires an expert?
Looking for a connection?
This list could be of assistance to you.
The following is a list of people/businesses within our community that has come to our attention and willing to help you. Select the person/business and if they have a website/Facebook you will be immediately connected.
Any suggestions, feedback, comments on how we can improve this list or our website would be appreciated.
Robert and Jenn
- ACF Electric Owned and operated by Cy and Amy Ferguson. Cy is a master electrician with 12 years experience. Serving Eastern Ontario, located in Brockville.
- Paul Ferguson Construction 30 plus years in the business helping customers with their new home construction, commercial, renovations and/or helping plan/construct your farm needs. We have also built one of the top herds of Blonde d’Aquitaine cattle in Canada winning many National and Toronto Royale ‘Grand Champions’ while topping out the test stations for daily gains in many categories.
- Ferguson’s Energy Systems – Wood Pellet Stoves Home delivery of wood pellets – sales and maintenance of Harman Wood Pellet Stoves
- Jason Myer – General Contactor
- Sandridge Carpentry Barry and Donna Dejong – Fully insured Over 25 years experience in the Brockville Area.
- 1000 Island Safety – Todd Brayton Is your company compliance with the law? We do audit risk assessments and help you identify key areas for improvement along with safety strategy development by outlining procedures, training and solutions.
- All Seasons Heating and Cooling Whether you’re trying to keep the cool air in and the warm air out, or just the opposite, ALLSEASONS Heating & Cooling will make it feel just right. We don’t just sell products, we sell service you can rely on.
- Fenlong Spray Foam Insulation Owner … Chris Fenlong – Serving Athens and area, free quotes.
- Miller’s Wood Flooring Owner … Dustin Miller – 613-802-1791 – Smiths Falls, Ontario
- David McGurrin – Home Inspections
- John Elliott’s Home Inspections With John Elliott’s Home Inspection’s, you are choosing a certified professional who provides high-quality home inspection services to the Rideau St. Lawrence/Cornwall and surrounding area. We take great pride in doing a thorough job and going beyond our clients’ expectations.
- John Arnott Professional, high quality inspections for home buyers of new or re-sale homes. A detailed home inspection will help answer questions about your home and provides an objective plan for potential repairs or replacement items. Your comprehensive inspection gives you impartial and quality information to assist in your buying decision. Our inspection meets or exceed the Standards of Practice of the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI). We specialize in first time home buyers. Your Inspector John has an Engineering Degree and has worked for over 20 years as an independent project Manager involved in the design, build and start up of Industrial Chemical plants. John brings this same attention to detail to the Home Inspection business. He has completed the Humber College Certificate program for Home Inspectors and is a Registered Home Inspector with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors. John has been inspecting for over 15 years and has inspected thousands of homes.
- Dhar Gill – Mortgage Broker I am an individual that has passion for real estate and have been a real estate investor for over 20 years. I graduated from Lakehead University in 1992 with a degree in Business Administration. I pride myself on helping my clients achieve their goals for real estate investing or purchasing their home to live in.
- Corinna Smith-Gatcke – Mortgage Broker After 20 years of mortgage brokering, we have seen it all! If you have excellent credit, thin credit (read – very little credit history) or bruised credit (read – late payments, collections, former bankrupt, etc.,) we have solutions. We pre qualify all buyers so you can make offers with confidence! Our online application and document collection is password protected so you can be sure we received everything we need to close your deal. We would love to help you finance your next home!
- Ann E Harper – Mortgage Agent Hello, my name is Anne Harper – Mortgage Agent with Mortgage Architects Masters and our Regions most trusted source for Professional Mortgage Advice. I have been advising Brockville, Kemptville, Ottawa and Eastern Ontario clients, residents, Investor clients; families with their home and business financing since for over 10 years.
- Shane Skinner – CPA We prefer to take a provactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Chris Trower – Mortgage Agent Let me use my skills and experience as a Mortgage Agent to shop our many lenders to ensure you receive not only the lowest discounted rates but also the mortgage that will give you the most options and features not only today but also for years to come.
- Sandra Brown – Mortgage Broker
For most people, their home is generally their most significant asset. That’s why a Mortgage Professional who looks after YOU is so essential. The right mortgage plan can protect you from a financial downturn, save you thousands of dollars, and help build your wealth over time.
**Click here to get pre-qualified for a mortgage with Sandra**
- King Yee Jr. – Mortgage Broker Over 13 years of experience in the insurance industry. Registered Insurance Broker since 2012. Since I was born and raised in Brockville, I feel it is very important to give back to the community. I have been fortunate to be able to do this with my involvement with the Brockville Bunnies Baseball Club, Brockville Minor Hockey Association and as chair of the Brockville Police Services Board.
- Brent Scott – Insurance Brent has been with The Co-operators for over 30 years. He became a Financial Advisor in 1997 and opened his office at our current loacation on Kent Blvd. In his free time Brent enjoys playing hockey and being outdoors.
- Joanne Bradford – Mortgage Agent I have over 39 years experience working with people during the home buying process. Whether you are a first time buyer, trying to find your dream home or you are purchasing an investment property, I work with multiple lenders to get you what you need. I have a passion that goes way beyond the product and I am thrilled to assist people in qualifying for and purchasing their home.
- Timothy Ross – Family Advisor We help families plan and implement strategies to accomplish “Life’s Major Goals”
- Brockville Re/Max Hometown Office Re/Max Hometown is a team of real estate professionals ready to work for you. Whether you’re looking for a single family home, multi-family home, farm, acreage, vacant land or commercial real estate, we’re here to help. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than Re/Max. At Re/Max Hometown, we’re proud of our outstanding agents who produce outstanding results.
- Janet Eaton and Ray Wheeler
- Connie Eustace-Reuvers
- Bambi Marshall Work ethic, a contagious laugh, and knowledge about the real estate business come to mind when one thinks of Bambi. She completely utilizes her years of experience in the sales business to sell your home or get you that dream property. A proven track record as one of the top producers in Brockville and the area for many years.
- Sue Steele
- Ken Warner
- Shelley Samson
- Bonnie Stone
- Gina Pruner Raised in Montreal and Cornwall, I now call beautiful Brockville my home with its picturesque waterfront, long history, and small-town city charm. I get to apply and enjoy a passion of mine which is real estate. Constantly out showing houses, researching properties, and market trends as well as being bilingual allows me to help you make an informed decision on whether to sell or buy your next home.
- Peter Thompson
- Sarah Roode I’m a realtor who specializes in the Brockville and surrounding areas. Business graduate with a passion for people and real estate. I believe in personal service, building relationships with my clients and keeping in touch. My mission is to ensure your needs are satisfied and the process of selling or buying is a positive experience for you.
- Brad and Melanie Lessard – River Dream Designs Charcuterie Boards / wood signs
- Sue Steele (Pottery) Come and visit us – located across from the Wedgewood in beautiful downtown Brockville.
- Medium Effort (fine art supplies) Medium effort was born from a desire for local, affordable, quality art supplies. We provide a one-stop for artists and the community: a specialized art supply store, affordable workspace, and a teaching/meeting/gathering space. A place that offers continual learning opportunities for visual artists of all ages and experience levels.